Friday, June 8, 2012

Practice Days

Yesterday was a long day of practice and a practice round on the PGA National Palmer course. I ended up being out in the heat and humidity for about 7 hours total, which completely sapped my energy by the end of the day. I did shoot 3-over in the practice round, which is a nice score, but it's a practice round. As I played the Palmer course I realized how much better of a player I am now than I was just a year ago. I'll expand on that after the tournament. Today I got up early to get some practice in before my round on the Champion course. Good thing I did - I ended up only getting 4 holes in before the rain started and pretty much lasted the rest of the day. Tomorrow calls for more rain, but hopefully we can get our round in before the real nasty stuff starts. I'm not a fan of lightning. I didn't get to prep as much as I wanted, but it is what it is. I feel relaxed and ready though. It's going to be a fun test.

No comments:

Post a Comment